Table Saw - SawStop PCS31230
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a stub. Please fill in relevant information.
A table saw with an emergency safety brake.
- 3 HP
- 10" Blade
- 8" Dado blade
- Standard and dado crosscut sled
- Miter Gauge
- Taper jig
- Outfeed table
- Roller stands
- Risk of projectiles. Wear safety glasses.
- Risk of cuts and dismemberment.
- Do not reach across blade.
- Do not place hands in path of blade.
- Keep a pushstick within reach at all times.
- Do not cut small pieces of wood that cannot be guided by a push stick or clamped to a sled.
- Wait for blade to stop before removing material.
- Risk of kickback.
- Riving knife shall be installed at all times.
- Never freehand cut. Use miter gauge or sled for cross cuts (against grain) or fence for rip cuts (with grain). Never use both at the same time.
- Don’t force material through. E-Stop if there is a jam.
- Avoid standing between blade and fence.
- NO METAL, damp wood, metallic paint, or anything that conducts electricity. Check wood with metal detector before cutting. Users who trip the safety brake must pay for replacement.
- Check for any obstructions that may block large material from getting all the way through the blade. Use rollers or get assistance to support large material.
- Unplug when changing the blade.
- Do not change blade unless you know how to adjust the brake clearance.
- Dado blades and dado brake available upon request.
- When done, lower blade beneath table and vacuum all sawdust.
- Riving knife shall be installed.
- Material side that contacts fence shall be flat.
- Use featherboards to help keep material pressed against fence.
- Use push stick to press down on material.
- Never stand in the kickback zone (between the blade and the fence).
- Set up rollers to support long work.
- Use a miter gauge, sled, or other jig.
- Clamp small pieces that cannot be securely hand held.
- Dado blades requires a special dado brake. The standard brake WILL NOT WORK with dado or any blade other than 10".
- Dado blades and brakes are locked away and can be accessed upon request. We will show you how to install and adjust the brake.
- Riving knife may be removed for dado cuts.
NOTE: These materials are not a substitute for hands-on training with an experienced user.
- Operator's Manual Contains excellent tutorial information for setting up and performing rip and cross cuts.